So remember my favorite summer story, Purple Stuff?
K let's fast forward a little bit to update this story. So I was talking to one of my girls on the phone (V, who had the swollen eyelids... ya still trying to suppress that terrifying moment) and we were laughing about the whole incident. The conversation continued like this:
me: ya, that was so mean of M to say she woke up with a headache when she didn't.. I was so worried.
V: Uh.... um. Actually, she told me later that she really did have a headache.
me: WHAT? [cue speeding heartbeat]
V: yeah, she didn't want you to feel bad so after she told you she had a headache and saw your face, she lied and said she was kidding.
All that time, I thought that I was pretty much off the hook for being a bad counselor. But no, I was wrong. Turns out, without me knowing, I had FAILED.
I talked to M later and she confirmed the allegations. She had in fact woken up with a headache but knew I was stressed so never told the the truth. What a punk.
at least she's forgiven me. now I just have to worry about the parents of those poor girls.
Did I ever mention how much I LOVED my girls that week? We had such a fun time I won't bore you with the possible 9325785 stories, but maybe these two cute pictures should suffice for now:


Graceful Beasts... you KNOW!
word.
Did I ever mention how much I LOVED my girls that week? We had such a fun time I won't bore you with the possible 9325785 stories, but maybe these two cute pictures should suffice for now:
Graceful Beasts... you KNOW!
word.
No comments:
Post a Comment