Sunday, January 24, 2010

Primary Jamboree

So you know you life is sad when you have something happen and you automatically think, "Oh my gosh I'm SO gonna blog about that!"

Actually, what's more sad is when it happens TWICE in a 45 minute Primary Sharing Time.

1. Primary teacher is trying to get the group of Senior primary children to answer "earthquake in Haiti" when she asks the question, "So what is something you may have heard about on the news thats really sad? Have you seen something really sad on the news??"

An 11 year old pre-deacon raises his hand and answers, "The economy."

2. My mom was teaching the song "Books in the Book of Mormon" and had all the books on a piece of paper. She asked a volunteer to come up and put them in order and this kid behind me raises his hand to go up. So he goes up and says, "I know all the books in order... See! I have it on my itouch!"

ONLY in this generation. I entertained myself the rest of the time thinking about how strange that would look when I was in primary.

No comments: