Thursday, January 14, 2010

POI's and Mixed Emotions

Points of Interest:
1. I have been awful at blogging because
a. My computer is extremely slow
b. I have nothing to report on.
c. I've been trying to ween myself from the computer because for the next 18 mos. I'll have it once a week.

2. My life is consists of very mixed emotions right now. Here's why.

I'm in California waiting to go here:


I miss these peeps.... a lot.



I spend a lot of time thinking about next summer when I won't be with these beauties:



I’m not going to be in a lot of these pictures in the future:



I dress like a slob everyday because I have nobody to impress

[sorry, you're not getting a picture]


AND My brain is being taken over by this book:




BUT now's when I play the "At least game"

(remember?: http://funniesandlovelies.blogspot.com/2009/09/at-least.html)

and I begin to realize how much my life totally rocks!

AT LEAST I get mamma's food.

AT LEAST I get a lot of time to read my scriptures and prepare to teach.

AT LEAST I get to hang out/laugh with alllllll the time with these babes:



(minus three, of course who took over Provo without me)

AT LEAST I'm not in class. :D :D :D

AT LEAST its 76 degrees and sunny.

Wow, now that I think about it....

AT LEAST I'm happier than I have been in a long time.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

Alex you're awesome!

Tasha said...

Well we sure miss you at Jamba! Today 2 Miley songs came on during my shift, and Freddie got very excited both times. He was even more impressed to learn that I know the hoedown throwdown. Maybe you can perfect that while you are enjoying the 76 degree weather and much more desirable air quality.

camille said...

You are so darn cute! I need you to call me or email me to help me finish up a project that I've been making you! :)

Allison said...

WE MISS YOU ALEX! We know you're going to have an amazing time in Honduras but don't forget about us little people in Provo, k? You rock :)