Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to Blogging

Hello agin, Blogging world!

So I'm back. I've returned from my mission and I'm sucked into technology again. But I had an interesting experience about 10 minutes ago. I was watching a lot of Mormon Messages and I had such a huge desire to be able to share my testimony again, like I did on my mission and like all the cool "Mormons" on mormon videos. But since I have nothing unique or exciting about me, I remembered

BLOGGING.

Maybe nobody will read it, but now I have the opportunity to strengthen my testimony and express it if even to myself and my future posterity. (I really hope the internet never crashes completely or my personal history is out the window.)

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it. Here we go again!

2 comments:

K. Lou said...

it's cool how your last entry was January of 2010. Welcome back. Wish i had a mission as my excuse for not blogging for so long. but we do the best we can and keep on sharing! your letters were fun to read. give your mom a hug for sending them to the walker clan.

Katie said...

YAY! Good to have you back :) I'll be keeping an eye out..

PS.. it's a girl :D