Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lately and Stuff

Okay, so I just discovered this blog post tool in Microsoft Word that lets you do your whole post on a document-style page so I'm experimenting with it to see if it will work. I've got a feeling this is going to make blogging so much more fun… so get ready world, I'll have lots of blogs going.

(k, that's not a promise)

K so here's my life n stuff lately.

Greasy food + world's smallest woman= "ultimate STATE FAIR experience"


Smoothies… what I do best. (is that good or bad?? Hmm)

Just gotta say, this was a way good one. Good work, Jeff.

GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boys paint their faces every week.

(G-O B-Y-U).

Or, for our scrabble/boggle fans out there…

Brad going to give number 80 a "good game" hehe.


Mission papers are in! Here is the picture that the Prophet will see when he's telling me where I'm going to be for the next 18 months of my life. Yeah!

This was our group that climbed Mt. Timp... doesn't it look like the cover for a season of "Heros" or something? I just love this picture.

My wonderful Smith family. (minus about 10)

Photo By Nicole Hill Gerulat (my cousin :)

This is the artists' interpretation of our relationship...

Missing my ballerinas.


Don't we just look real NACE??

Well, MW didn't end up working after all. FAIL. oh well, hope ya enjoyed the pictures.


No comments: