So I realize its been a while since I've posted but it hasn't been because there's nothing to post about... (I'm telling you, at least once a day I have this thought: "Oh that is so blog-worthy" but I just have no TIME to sit and blog)
Basically, I'm already yelling at myself for taking 10 minutes to post this post when I should be writing a paper due tomorrow, studying for a HUGE Anatomy Test, and... okay I won't bore you with the rest.
BUT I'm pleased to announce that my mission papers are finally IN and I'm awaiting my call that should come next week. (crossing my fingers.....)
SO if any of you lovelies wants to take a guess or two (one stateside, one foreign) for where I'm going, I'd be happy to send it to my family who are so lovingly putting all the guesses on a map at home. Mom is getting a prize ready for the winner. ;)
Take a guess!
p.s. what great examples:
I hope to be half the missionary they both were.

4 comments:
You will be great~! Let's See Brad went to Russia, Katy is I can't remember, so My Guesses are goign to be Stateside, Lawton Oklahoma Misson (So you can come see me) but I don't think we have sister missionaries here. Overseas I am going to say the Milan Mission in Italy~! Can't wait to hear what you get~ When does Katy come home?
Hawaii :)
and Hawaii :)
Sometimes it feels like it could count for both stateside AND foreign
I'm feeling Honduras right now.
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you Alex. You are an awesome person and I know you'll change a lot of people's lives forever!
Austria or Switzerland or some small European country for foreign, and then florida for state side.
I'm so happy for you! I hope we get to see each other in the MTC :)
Post a Comment