Thursday, October 8, 2009

Called to Serve Him!



Heavenly King of Glory.. Chosen heir to witness for His name!!!

That's me! I've been called to serve in the Honduras, Comayaguela Mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will report to the Provo MTC on February 10th, 2010. I'm so thrilled, I don't know if I'll be able to wait 4 months and 2 days!

4 comments:

Katie said...

SO happy for you!!
Love you!

Unknown said...

Alex. Discovered your blog because you left a comment om Katie's! (Good recipes by the way!) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you! You are going to LOVE the people of Honduras and they are going to love you! You are returning "their" book to them! How exciting!

Sis Cornelison on Tori's account!

Laura said...

WOO HOO I am so excited for you!! I would've never guessed Honduras but its where you're suppose to go! Yay for missions. :)

P.s. yeah, the waiting sucks. but you can do it!

Breanna said...

This is Breanna from Jamba and I'm super excited for you!