Tuesday, August 4, 2009

texting FAIL.

Have you ever texted someone and then a few minutes later, when you look at their response, you have NO clue what you texted them? haha.

I think one of the funniest things that happen to me. It happens all the time.

The other day my friend texted me "Ya I'm doing it next week! But I don't know how I should do it!"

"Uh oh. What is she doing next week??"

So I look back at my sent messages but I had deleted them, so I had no clue what she was talking about. Finally I remember her mentioning a haircut. bingo.

Another time I got a text that was just, "Yeah, isn't that the truth!?!"

"Uh.. oh yeah....Wait... uh... what's the truth? dang it!"


Guess I should be more considerate in my textual conversations. Of course, I guess the point/joy of texting is, they'll never know I wasn't really listening.



No comments: