Oh how I love summer time. I've spent the last two weeks chilling with my BFF's Kara and Tiana. They're nice enough to let me schlep my stuff and body all over their apartment. What dolls.
I'm working a lot at Jamba to take up time before camps start (tomorrow). But other than that I'm hanging and relaxing and catching up on sleep. I'm stoked for sports camps though, and I'm 99.999 % positive I'll have some fun stories to post. haha. I haven't even worked a week yet and I've heard some crazies from other counselors.
(fyi: if you're out of the loop, I'm working as a counselor for the byu sports camps; aka: getting paid $$$$ to eat free at the cannon center, chill with high schoolers, sleep in the dorms, and play games. OH and go to seven peaks (water park) once a week. AND hang with all the other counselors.)
p.s. had a fab date last night with another counselor. let me just say, I'm pumped for the summer. ;) probably more updates in that area to come soon.
2 comments:
woot woot. I can't wait for updates. =D
mmm joy : )
Post a Comment