For the past couple of weeks I've been checking all my peoples' blogs so I've considered myself a daily "blogger," but then I realized I haven't posted anything for like 3 weeks. SO,
since I know ya'll care SO Much,
here's a quick update.
........
okay, I'm kidding. I really do have a life, I promise. But I'll make it more exciting with pictures since isn't that all people want to see anyway??
(p.s. while my photos are uploading: I just bought 3 new songs that I'm super excited for:
"It Happens" by SugarLand
"Heart Like Memphis" by the Carter Twins
and, yes I'm admitting it,
"Hoedown Throwdown" by Miley Cyrus. not gonna lie, it's sweet. fun beat)
k here are the said pictures:
family after Lydia's baptism.
(minus #2 and #4)
These are the cute kids I babysat for a week which I loved. (an no, Mac, the only boy, doesn't wear cheetah striped glasses.. nor do I wear those zebra striped..we were just goofying around in Micheal's)

Haha.. enjoying watching the gruelling task of bathing Jasmine.

Enjoying pretty scenery in our country corner of Clovis.
Midnight run to In-and-Out... delicious, but not diet-worthy. oops.
So I haven't taken that many pictures, but its been nice to just relax and not HAVE to document everything. its been super fun.
there's no place like home.







2 comments:
nice to see you in the blogging world again...what are you doing for summer break? say hi to all your fam!
I love you Alex!
Post a Comment