I watched one of my new-found favorite movies again last night, and I don't think I've cried that hard for a very long time.
Bridge to Terabithia is a beautiful movie, absolutely wonderful. Cousin Melanie finally convinced me to see it last summer and I cried then, but I bawled last night. (100% truth: I gasped for air a few times because I was crying so hard)
If you haven't seen it, see it. It's a story of friendship, hope, and ImAgInAtIoN.
The actors are brilliant.
The story is inspiring.
My heart was aching by the end,
but its full of HOPE.
I think it was the characters that inspired me so much. I've decided I want to become more like Leslie Burke, a girl who used her imagination and optimism to change peoples' lives.
"Close your eyes, and keep your mind wide open."
Also, I'm borderline obsessed with this new kid Josh Hutcherson...
If only MY birthday was in 1992...



2 comments:
hey alex!! come back to utah so we can party! we hung out with brad last weekend; that was fun. just give me a call sometime, k? anyways, i love this movie!!! am i the cousin melanie you are refering to? cuz it is one of my all-time favorites as well. dude, josh hutcherson is so hott! haha. wow. well, i hope you are having a great day!
It made me bawl too!
Post a Comment