But, its been a joy to be home. I had my camera with me I'd post pictures, but I don't so... sorry! I'll have to wait til later. Here's what I've decided life is all about in the last few days:
- staying up late playing games
- working for 4 hours and coming home to do NOTHING. :D
- helping mom make food. good food.
- laughing my head off at my little brothers
- coming home to Jasmine (the dog) running up and greeting with occasionally undesired kisses
- seeing my little sister get baptized
- giving a talk at my sister's baptism and seeing her excited to be confirmed
- getting my own room (although that gets lonely.. I miss my lovely roommate)
- going to church and feeling like a celebrity because you've been gone for so long
- eating good food. (I don't know if I mentioned that already...)
- hiking at getting 4 massive bruises from biffing it in the caves
okay that last one wasn't what life's all about, but I had to mention it.
Life is good. I'm glad to be home. More updates later.
1 comment:
i think it is pretty sad that i have to find out what you are up to through your blog. like , i didnt know about anything .
weird.
ciao!
Post a Comment