Yesterday I had a lovely adventure with my lovely friend, Corina. (We've been BFF's since freshmen year... such a doll). So we took our bikes down to center street where they have little shops and cafes that are just perfect for wanna-be hippies like me. So we had lunch a quaint little cafe called Guru's and then decided we wanted ice cream. So we kept strolling (or I guess, riding, rather) down the street to find some ice cream shop and enjoying the "scenery" but to no avail. We turned around and I as we went off I heard a very high pitched "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!"
"Is that the ICE CREAM TRUCK??"
We turned around and lo and behold it was a glorious site to see... a real live ice cream truck turning right towards the park. So we promptly turned our "vehicles" around and sped off to find the ice cream truck stopped at a park. We bought ourselves some ice cream and enjoyed it on the grass at the park.
What a lovely day.


P.S. I wonder how I got stuck in a society that allows this sketchy of a scene to take place in neighborhoods all across America:

"Is that the ICE CREAM TRUCK??"
We turned around and lo and behold it was a glorious site to see... a real live ice cream truck turning right towards the park. So we promptly turned our "vehicles" around and sped off to find the ice cream truck stopped at a park. We bought ourselves some ice cream and enjoyed it on the grass at the park.
What a lovely day.
P.S. I wonder how I got stuck in a society that allows this sketchy of a scene to take place in neighborhoods all across America:
1 comment:
ice cream trucks always scared me, but this looks fun : )
Post a Comment