I know this doesn't equate to sending him something, but I wanted to give a little shout out for a very important person in my life.. my Dad.
Today at church we had a special program to talk about Fathers and I began to realize all the qualities in my dad that I admire so much and which make him a great dad.
First of all, you know that saying that goes, "The best thing a dad can do for his children is to love their mother"... well we don't have to worry about that with my dad. I've always admired my parents' marriage and I hope to find someone that will love me as much as my dad love my mom.


One of my favorite memories of my dad is watching Madagascar and listening to him giggle so loud at the movie. I love his laugh and his smile.

Normally a 16 year old would be really embarrassed by her dad threatening every date that he'd be cleaning his shotgun all night, but I secretly always loved it, knowing my dad would always be there to protect me.

Dad never goes to any significant event without a video camera. Then when we watch old videos he spends the time telling everyone how cute his kids are.

Love this face.

My dad has taken us all over the world and taught me to love traveling and learning new things about new places and cultures.

Dad has taught me the importance of having a testimony and serving in the church. He's the perfect example of selfless service to the church and a love for the Savior.

Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful dad ever! I LOVE you!

Today at church we had a special program to talk about Fathers and I began to realize all the qualities in my dad that I admire so much and which make him a great dad.
First of all, you know that saying that goes, "The best thing a dad can do for his children is to love their mother"... well we don't have to worry about that with my dad. I've always admired my parents' marriage and I hope to find someone that will love me as much as my dad love my mom.


One of my favorite memories of my dad is watching Madagascar and listening to him giggle so loud at the movie. I love his laugh and his smile.

Normally a 16 year old would be really embarrassed by her dad threatening every date that he'd be cleaning his shotgun all night, but I secretly always loved it, knowing my dad would always be there to protect me.

Dad never goes to any significant event without a video camera. Then when we watch old videos he spends the time telling everyone how cute his kids are.

Love this face.

My dad has taken us all over the world and taught me to love traveling and learning new things about new places and cultures.

Dad has taught me the importance of having a testimony and serving in the church. He's the perfect example of selfless service to the church and a love for the Savior.

Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful dad ever! I LOVE you!

4 comments:
This post is so great! What a nice tribute to your dad--who is without a doubt, one really great dad! I remember when your mom brought your dad to meet the whole fam damily for the first time at the Walker reunion. We all thought he was great and was excited for the news that they were getting married. And I remember when you were born. Man, I'm old. anyway--good post!
Oh--and I wanted to say how cute and beautiful you are in all those great pictures!!
ok i really liked this post. i love these pictures. when can i join your family?
I too have always loved your dad. You're so lucky to have such a great pops!!
Post a Comment