Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Missionary Letters

So lately it seems like every other thing on my to do list is to write a missionary. I love my missionaries, but MAN I'm not a fan of writing letters.


Maybe its because I have nothing new to tell them, and I have to write stories about 10 times for each of them. If anyone has any ideas on what's good to write to missionaries, I'm open for advice.
.......
?


Meanwhile, here's some pictures of my missionaries:

"the guys" from last year. and we wonder why I miss being a freshman...

we have (left to right) Elder Reintjes in El Salvador, Elder Lewis in SLC, Elder Jackson in Spain, Elder Bjorkman in Alaska, and Elder Jones in Carlsbad California.




Elder Relitz: serving in Belgium



Hermana Smith in Morristown, NJ




There's a few more, I just can't find pictures. ;)

5 comments:

Steve-o said...

Hi love! I like your new blog. I took the picture of the boys : ) joy. and I know what you mean about loving having missionaries, but not loving writing...it gets overwhelming sometimes. But one suggestion, I always send photos with my letters and I know they love that. P.S. you look like your sister. Love you!

K. Lou said...

so glad you came to the land of the blogs. You are officially added to my links. Hooray! Wish I had some advice about writing missionaries. I make my kids draw pictures. that takes up a lot of room. :) Send some comic strips (appropriate ones). Or mass produce whatever you put on your next blog post (hint hint). I wish you could zoom over to Boise and take some pictures of my kids. You have such a great talent. If you ever feel like a road trip.......

K. Lou said...

Ha ha. i just checked out your roomie's blog. And even though I assume she took some of those pics on your post, I still stand by what I said. You are a great photographer, as well.

melanee said...

hmmm... must be tough having so many attractive boys to write to ;) hehe I'd drop you some advice, but I only got one boy and I can only write him once a month, so there is plenty to say! I'm so glad you started a blog, it's going to be fun to keep in touch better!

Christie said...

Hey Alex! What part of Spain is Elder Jackson in? My nephew is leaving for Spain in a few weeks. :)