This is me and my roommate/best friend/soulmate Tiana, (http://tbirrell.blogspot.com/) on our trip to SLC for my birthday.

This is me making authentic tortillas in Ensenada, Mexico when I went in October for a service trip to an orphanage. So fun!
Me and the backup dancers getting warmed up for our Music video to "Eye to Eye from the Goofy Movie.
Ohh look! I can post the video.. here it is:
Phew, that was a lot of work.. too much brain power for me. More to come later.
4 comments:
Yaaay! So glad you have a blog! I'll add it to my favorites and check it often, so you better post more than once a year. :)
Love you!
WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!
How fun, Alex! Thanks for letting us check in on your life! You are so cute and fun, I love it.
I'm so excited to be able to see some of your fabulous photography!!!
Post a Comment