done what I did tonight?
I had my first experience with Cadavers. I got out of the lab about 20 minutes ago and I still feel woozy. Like, I'm sitting at my computer and my head is spinning and I can't focus.
Its going to be a long semester this fall......
Plus I heard this class is the one that puts more people on academic probation than any at BYU. oh boy.
3 comments:
Good luck. I have only done a lab one time in HS. I don't know if it gets any better. But the memory and the smell doesn't fade easily. I did think it was fascinating.
Anatomy & physiology was my hardest class up at Rick's college but I LOVED it! There's something about cadavers that excites me...I admit, I'm morbid! Good luck...
I WANT TO SEE THE CADAVER LAB SO MUCH!!!
(I know that seems weird)
...unfortunately neither print journalism nor theater is going to get me in there anytime soon....
....arg.....
Post a Comment